Sunday, February 25, 2007

February 25th


This is the actual Feb 25th picture. We finished our bathroom today. The color is a pale gray called smooth pebble. Arthur insists it is called rebel gray . We went the church this morning; I can't get over how crowded it is! We added 30 chairs and it's already full. It's amazing what happens when the Lord draws people - no signs or marketing - just the Lord. After church, we went to Panera Bread with Pastor Rob and Linda. We stopped at Lowes on the way home and picked up the small brush for the trim. So the bathroom is done. Arthur had picked up crown moulding for the bedroom so we'll finish that and I think that will be it inside for awhile. It's time to get some yard work done. Our lawn was sod and was rolled out in giant squares. We have *seams* in our yard. I don't think grass ought to have seams! So we need to focus on how to get our lawn to grow. It's funny trying to figure out what grows here and when to plant it. We need a step by step guide to planting things in North Carolina.

1 comment:

Kathy in WA said...

Being in the midst of Civil War studies at our co-op, I vote for rebel grey!! :)