Tonight we grilled outside after work. Apparently it takes 2 men to grill properly. We were having shrimp and boneless pork ribs. Note the Boston Red Sox t-shirt on Dan. Go Sox!
Oh, I should not have read this as I am starving and it's bedtime. How did the shrimp and pork come out? I think it takes at least two people to work a grill. I always employ a child or two to help out. :)
Hey, Michelle, just wanted to drop you a note as I'm reading your blog to let you know that I'm praying for your ds. You are truly a wonderful mother who has raised a son willing to do what he can to protect others in this world.
3 comments:
Oh, I should not have read this as I am starving and it's bedtime. How did the shrimp and pork come out? I think it takes at least two people to work a grill. I always employ a child or two to help out. :)
Hey, Michelle, just wanted to drop you a note as I'm reading your blog to let you know that I'm praying for your ds. You are truly a wonderful mother who has raised a son willing to do what he can to protect others in this world.
Woohooo, go Sox! I don't meet too many Red Sox fans online, Michele. I've been a life-long fan....heartache and all.
Post a Comment