Thursday, October 11, 2007

October 11th



I havent' done Thankful Thursday in a couple weeks. Not because I haven't been thankful but just time gets away from me. So here we go in random order...

1. I had an upper GI done today and he didn't see any ulcers! Acid reflux and some other weird anomalie but no ulcers in that portion of the stomach!
2. Arthur still enjoying his job. It is such a difference when you go to work and don't feel like a failure everyday.
3. Daniel getting a new job at Discount Tire. The pay is a lot better and he'll be home by 7 every night instead of getting home at 11:00 most nights. We'll get to eat dinner together.
4. Aunt Margaret's surgery went fine.
5. 46 days until Thanksgiving!
6. 43 days until my Mom comes to visit!
7. Ben has been safe for another week.
8. Andy also started a new job (in RI unfortunatly) and seems to like it.
9. The high temperature today was 67 degrees! Bring on Fall!
10. How soft Gracie is after going to the groomer
11. How happy both dogs are to see me no matter what time I come home. I feel loved.

2 comments:

Salar37_Shushan said...

Praise God you don't have ulcers! May the news continue to be good :))

Rejoicing with you also that the jobs are going well for your loved ones

Susan in Va (SHS)

Emily said...

Glad you are feeling better and great news on the ulcers.