
There are all the cool rides - well cool to take a photo off since I'm afraid of heights.

Games,

More games,

And every food known to mankind. And a few that haven't been know before there were state fairs. We got there about 7:00 so we didn't have too much time to weigh our options. Arthur chose the cheese steak and I went with the healthy choice - a chili cheeseburger.

We got into the arena and although you can't complain about the ticket price ($10.00), the chairs are not the most comfortable.

Once the show started though, I wasn't paying attention to the seats. We saw Meagle and Muggle, then Aaron Shust, and finally Mercy Me!

We did walk around for a little bit after the concert.

Neat photo opportunities

And finally I had to have a true Fair food - Roasted Corn on the Cob. It was so good and was steaming hot. Considering it was freezing (a bone numbing 51 degrees!) , it was the perfect choice!





4 comments:
Oh, I always loved going to the fair. Growing up in Indiana our state and county fairs were always in the summer. Looks like a great time!
Love the photos! Mercy Me was here about 10 days ago, they must have hit your fair a day or two later! I would have loved to have seen them--but my mil was here, and I don't know how excited my kids would have been . . .
The fair looks like so much fun, Michelle! Is it expensive to get in? I haven't been to the state fair in FL ever! But I remember wanting to go once and thinking it was SO expensive to get in. ???
Our fair is cheap to get in $7.00 a person but they get you on the prices of food and rides. We mostly went for the exhibits and the shows so other than food it wasn't too expensive but if we were going when the kids were small, it would have cost a fortune.
Post a Comment