Wednesday, January 23, 2008

January 18th



We almost had a new puppy! Someone abandoned this little guy at my apartment community. It has been freezing here. So Daniel brought him home for the night while we found him a home. We considered keeping him until we found out that Sam was terrified of him! I have never seen Sam so upset - he jumped over Arthur's chair to get away and even onto our bed! Fortunately, Daniel's boss was thrilled to get a new puppy so he's all set. I don't understand how people can get a dog and not take care of it. How could anyone leave this cute little puppy outside?

3 comments:

Emily said...

What an adorable puppy. Thank goodness you all were there to rescue him

Kristine said...

TOO darling!!! But I think of another dog as having a new baby, and I couldn't handle either one!

Jodi said...

That is one cute puppy!

I have no idea why people would abandon any living thing, it's sad. Glad you could help this little one!