Wednesday, January 23, 2008
January 19th
We went to Joe & Rose's 25th anniversary party tonight. I don't know if we ever mentioned that Joe and Rose are our parallel people. We are both from RI but never knew each other until we moved to NC. We got married the same year and went to the same honeymoon spot, and even stayed at the same hotel! Our kids are the same age (except for their last son who is 8). We moved to NC the same time, bought houses on the same street and have the identical floor plan. Now Rose and I work together and do the same job. It's a bit creepy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That is so neat that you all have that many things that are the same. What special friends you must be!
That is so funny! Laura in MO and I have recently discovered that we live parallel lives. If we didn't know each other from SHS, I think we'd both be completely freaked out!
Post a Comment