I made it! 365 pictures in 365 days! There were a few days that I borrowed some pics from Ben so I could post pics of him but for the most part, I managed to take a picture a day. Now some were not exciting but then everyday isn't always an adventure. Lol! What did I walk away with from this project: A new appreciation for the passage of time, an understanding of how much fun our daily life really is when you look at it with a new perspective, the opportunity to really appreciate every moment with the people I love. Somehow life just keeps rolling along and all the little things are forgotten but when you have pictures of it, you keep it all fresh in your mind. I look back through the photos and am reminded of all that has happened this year. My sister in law visiting in January, visiting Kansas to see Ben off to Iraq, birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, Andy visiting for a week, our trip to Myrtle Beach, our trip back to RI, family get togethers, the Ladies Retreat, and on and on. What an amazing year! Even the bad things like Arthur losing his job or Ben leaving for Iraq and how we were blessed by God to get through those times is in photos.
Will I continue in 2008? Yes, I will allow myself not to have to take a picture
every day. Arthur says that he wants his camera back. Lol! Actually, Arthur has decided to join in the fun and blog. I think he will write the deep spiritual things and I will cover what we ate for dinner. It will be a good balance. So we go forth into 2008, camera in hand!
I hope all of our friends and family have a wonderful and blessed New Year!
4 comments:
I loved hearing your thoughts about the P365 project. How fun to have Arthur blogging as well. Is he going to have his own or share yours? Personally I enjoy hearing from the husbands. Different perspective and unique voice. :)
I wish my husband would blog but I don't think he is ready to step into the world of blogging just yet. I just joined the P365 for 2008. I am excited to be a part of it!
Michele, great post. I admire that you were able to stick to your commitment for the whole year!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on P365. I've also enjoyed it even though I didn't technically post a P365 picture every day. I know I took pictures everyday and occasionally I even spent some time thinking about the photo's composition and such. I plan to continue this year as well.
Post a Comment