When we got home from church, Joe and JD were already at our house putting up siding. So the guys worked in the rain. While Rose and I...
headed off to Trader Joe's in Cary. I had never been there. It was such a cool store! It reminded me of Italian deli's in RI. After we got home, Arthur warmed up and then I grilled sandwiches with peppered turkey breast and provolone on Tuscan bread. Yum! Then we headed off to
a Casting Crowns concert
We were in the second row. Fantastic seats, but I'll never hear out of my left ear again.Great day all around!










2 comments:
The screen porch looks terrific! I've never been to Trader Joe's either... Casting Crowns! I'd LOVE to go see them in Lynchburg...it might have been this past weekend? Oh well, it's too far for us to go and leave our kiddoes, and I know they wouldn't really care to come...
I'm SO jealous that you have a Trader Joe's. None in FL that I know of. Whole Foods is more than an hour away. Sigh!
Post a Comment