Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October 12th

More of our car saga... On the way home from skating, Dan lost control of his car and hit the cement barrier on Capital Blvd. Fortunately, he had no one else in the car, he is fine, and he didn't hit or involve any other drivers. Unfortunately, the little green Saturn is a goner...


The front axle and the drive shaft are broke. Plus the door frame was bent and there was a lot of body work.

Goodbye little green Saturn!

Arthur, Dan and Pastor Mike waiting for the tow truck.

I was pretty tore up. We just spent all that money on the car and it was so great to have 3 good running cars. But God is good...

Today (Wednesday) we were hearing back from the adjuster. My hope was that they would repair it. We figured the car's book value wasn't worth much. This morning I just prayed "God I know you are going to do something amazing today and I'm just going to look for it". Not only did they value the car much higher than we expected, they factored in the work we just had done on the car. There is enough to get another good used car and not just a junker!


No comments: