Sunday, November 2, 2008

November 2nd

I can't believe that it is already November! I thought I would be so organized for everyone coming here for Thanksgiving and I am so NOT. Lol! I know that I have plenty of time but I thought I would be more organized than I am. Last Sunday, I went to a bridal shower for Lauren and James Hoffert at church. We had a new starter put in Arthur's car on Monday but the car dealer that we bought it from paid for it. Friday night was Arthur's birthday. We went to Fargo Cattle Company for dinner with Donna and Nahum to celebrate. Saturday night, the youth were all meeting at the Vidal's so we went over to keep Donna & Nahum company. Today, we went to service. After we had lunch, Arthur and I went to the library and then he changed my oil in my car and checked my antifreeze. Arthur's cousin, Cathy, came by for a visit in the afternoon. Now we are just relaxing. Tomorrow my hours change at work and i have to be in at 8:00 - ick! But at least I get out at 5:00 pm - that will be great.



The Hofferts (Lauren, mom Jennifer, sister Christie and James, the only male in attendance)

Dan cleaning his car up today in the bright North Carolina sun.


1 comment:

Emily said...

Just popping in to say hello! I hardly have any time to comment on blogs anymore due to being in the prayer room much during the week but I had some extra time today while we are at a conference. Blessings to you and your family!