Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Still More December 12-15th

On Sunday, Donna wasn't feeling well so they decided to rest at the condo while Arthur and I went to Chimney Rock. I have never seen such amazing views!

We thought this one through. There was an elevator up to Chimney Rock, followed by 40 steps or you could hike the trail. We decided to take the elevator to save our strength for later. When you are old, you have to make these types of decisions.






I especially loved coming here because this is where"The Last of the Mohigans" was filmed. That's my favorite movie.


The view just goes on forever!



This is what we saved our strength for - the 1 1/2 mile hike out to the waterfall! Absolutely amazing!


I will admit that I paid for this for a couple of days but it was worth it!





1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Amazing views!

Happy New Year, friend.