Wednesday, February 14, 2007

February 14th


Every Valentine's Day my husband gives me several cards and candy (of course). He hides them so I find them throughout the day. This morning I found cards in my make up case, in my underwear drawer, and on my dresser. This year they were musical cards with You're Still the One and Stand by Me. We didn't end up going out for dinner tonight though. Hopefully, we'll go out for a special dinner this weekend. We actually thought that we were going to have the house to ourselves but alas, Daniel found out that he didn't have to work.

3 comments:

Kathy in WA said...

Michele--what a great idea! I wonder if I can get dh to do this. Or at least I could do it for him. Does he write in each one? It seems like life is so busy with little ones that we don't do those kind of special things for each other. Hmmm. Something to work on!

Emily said...

What a neat tradition. I love it that he hides them and then you find them throughout the day. That is so special!

Anonymous said...

awwwwww, that is a REALLY cute picture and even though the thought of you and dad "having the house to yourselfs" is kind of nasty to think about, i love the fact that you guys are still SO in love after all these years. i hope that when i get married my marriage will be the same way. :0)

Love you mom,
Sierra