Monday, March 19, 2007

March 19th



My actual birthday! Arthur gave me cards all day - they were hidden in my van, my lunch bag and my desk at work. He had given me my gifts yesterday - clothes from New York & Company. Becca, my friend, brought in a birthday balloon and took me to lunch. We went to California Pizza Kitchen. So overall it was a nice day. I thought we were going out tonight but plans didn't work out. Arthur had forgotten he had to close at work and when I got home, Sierra wasn't home. So I was feeling a bit forlorn. (How do I go from happy to pitiful in a matter of minutes!) I brought Rachel to work. Dan came down and suggested we go out. So we went to Knightdale Seafood & Barbecue. Here's Dan at the restaurant. I'm not quite sure what he was doing- signaling a plane to land perhaps? Anyway, thanks Dan for making my night!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Happy Birthday!

Kathy in WA said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you were nicely celebrated. I love the idea of having cards stashed every where. Is that a family tradition?