It is beautiful! I just noticed a lot of our trees are starting to bloom the other day, but I am afraid we may have another freeze soon and then they will be gone.
Looks like a Bradford Pear to me! I love them! The blooming for our Bradford pears is just about over = you can bearly see the last of the blooms for the new leaves. Your picture is gorgeous!
That's a BEAUTIFUL tree! I keep wanting to plant more trees... but I can't plant them by myself and dh doesn't have time during good tree planting months... sigh..
4 comments:
Michele - do they have a fragrance? They are beautiful!
It is beautiful! I just noticed a lot of our trees are starting to bloom the other day, but I am afraid we may have another freeze soon and then they will be gone.
Diann in NV from SHS
Looks like a Bradford Pear to me! I love them! The blooming for our Bradford pears is just about over = you can bearly see the last of the blooms for the new leaves. Your picture is gorgeous!
That's a BEAUTIFUL tree! I keep wanting to plant more trees... but I can't plant them by myself and dh doesn't have time during good tree planting months... sigh..
Post a Comment