Wednesday, March 28, 2007

March 28th

I have a blooming tree! We planted this last fall. When I was watering today, I noticed it had bloomed. It is a Newport Plum; I'm certain this time since it still has the tag.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! LOL about the tag!

Michele said...

I think all trees should keep their tags! Then I'd know what they are!

Cynthia said...

LOL... I was just thinking that I need to make some nametags for all of my plants I just planted last year while I can still remember the names (LOL).... right now I'm straining my brain to think of the vine thingy we have that looks a little like your mandavilla.. but different.... still can't think of it (LOL)

Cynthia said...

LOL... I was just thinking that I need to make some nametags for all of my plants I just planted last year while I can still remember the names (LOL).... right now I'm straining my brain to think of the vine thingy we have that looks a little like your mandavilla.. but different.... still can't think of it (LOL)