Looks like a beautiful day to work in your yard, Michelle! Your helpers, I mean doggies are adorable - is Gracie a West Highland White Terrier? I'm usually a "big dog" person, but Westies appeal to me.
Your doggies are so cute, Michele, but I have to say I am so very jealous of you working in your garden. We still have a lot of snow and now, lots of mud to go with it!
I have dreams of springs and my garden. It will be about a month before I can even think about working in my garden.
3 comments:
Looks like a beautiful day to work in your yard, Michelle! Your helpers, I mean doggies are adorable - is Gracie a West Highland White Terrier? I'm usually a "big dog" person, but Westies appeal to me.
Yes, Gracie is a westie. She's about 8 years old now. She doesn't realize that she isn't a big dog. Lol! But I guess most terriors are like that.
Your doggies are so cute, Michele, but I have to say I am so very jealous of you working in your garden. We still have a lot of snow and now, lots of mud to go with it!
I have dreams of springs and my garden. It will be about a month before I can even think about working in my garden.
I love your little porch, it looks so homey!
Post a Comment