Last year when planting our flower beds I decided that honesuckles are probably my favorite. I really wanted to plant one of the orange vine type, but didn't have anywhere for a vine right now.. not one that gets THAT big, anyway. The lady who designed our flower beds suggested a honeysuckle bush which I didn't even know existed and it has beautiful PURPLE flowers on it. I see some buds just starting to come and can hardly wait to actually see them bloom this year.
1 comment:
Last year when planting our flower beds I decided that honesuckles are probably my favorite. I really wanted to plant one of the orange vine type, but didn't have anywhere for a vine right now.. not one that gets THAT big, anyway. The lady who designed our flower beds suggested a honeysuckle bush which I didn't even know existed and it has beautiful PURPLE flowers on it. I see some buds just starting to come and can hardly wait to actually see them bloom this year.
Post a Comment