Wake County Courthouse
Today was interesting. It is the last day of the month, which means we had 9 move-ins at work. To add to the fun, our computer system went down on Wednesday at 4 and won't come up until Saturday. I also needed to go into downtown Raleigh today to file court papers (evictions). I've been in Raleigh and had no problem but for some reason, I got all turned around! First, I had to go to Walmart to get money orders but their MO machine wasn't working. So then I had to go to Kroger's. Then I went into the city. I was so lost! I finally parked and walked to the police station and got directions. After I found the court house and delivered my papers, I couldn't find my car! Lol! Then I got turned around getting out of the city. It took me close to 2 hrs to get back to work. But I did accomplish my mission! That night we went to Fat Daddy's (a restaurant) with Joe and Rose and afterwards we sat outside in their screen house for awhile.
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment