Saturday, December 1, 2007

December 1st


We were supposed to go to Fairmont today for the family "Thanksgiving" but Arthur's cousin Wyman is in the hospital so they've postponed it. Please pray for quick recovery for him. Since we aren't going anywhere, we decided to decorate the outside of the house. It isn't completed yet so you'll have to wait for tomorrow for the final pictures but here's some of the fun.

Daniel is trying to very carefully hang the lights up with his father directing.

You want the lights to go where? Remember I voted for the one story house!


Oh, this looks safe!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I hate when my dh gets up on the ladder like this. He'd put the ladder on the roof over the garage, and THEN climb it to get to the top of the house. I never knew if I should stay out to watch him fall before calling 911, or if I should wait in the house and just listen for the thud. (eyes rolling)