Arthur making sure that Dan doesn't fall.
What do I do with all these lights??
Sam and I handled the important jobs such as hanging up the bells,
Putting up a new flag,
And decorating the mail box.
Ta Da! It doesn't look like too much in the daylight. I was hoping I could put a video of the house all lit up but blogger won't let me. All the lights are coordinated with Christmas music!










4 comments:
Arthur looks so happy doing it, too, Michelle. My typically laid-back husband hates this job. I won't tell him your lights are coordinated with the music. That is just setting the bar too high! LOL! Your house is beautiful. Do I remember correctly that you're in the Raleigh area?
It looks great and I can just imagine what it looks like in the dark!
It looks pretty! I'm with Emily, I can imagine what it looks like in the dark. Do you have the music playing outside? How do you adjust the volume so it's not too loud but still heard? Curious!
Yes you can hear the music outside but you can adjust the volume (so we don't have angry neighbors). It is funny to see cars slow down and open their windows though! We shut them off before we turn in for the night.
Linda, yes, we are in Knightdale, just outside of Raleigh.
Post a Comment