Friday, April 4, 2008

April 4th

I wasn't sure which picture I liked better so I posted all of them. I noticed this old abandoned house covered in wisteria on my way to the grocery store today.








Today is my "sanity" day. I'm working the weekend and wasn't going to take any days off, just use my "days off" as my time in Kansas next week rather than take PTO. But I was starting to get a bit frantic about all the things I had to do and work 8 days straight! We weighed my sanity with using some PTO and oddly enough Arthur voted for my sanity. Lol! So today, I slept until 9:30, got the house clean, did a bit of groceries, hemmed some pants, paid bills, did the kid's taxes, and just got a bunch of odds and ends done that was hanging over my head. Now I feel better!

No comments: