Mr and Mrs Benny Potter
No this is not their first kiss - I'm waiting for the pictures. Natalie arrived in Kansas on Friday and today they got married. We weren't able to be there which is sad but we'll get to see them at Thanksgiving. They both sound so happy and that we wish them joy in their life together!
[W]hen you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. -- Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
My Greatest wish for the two of you is that through the years your love for each other will so deepen and grow, that years from now you will look back on this day, your wedding day, as the day you loved each other the least.-- Wedding Toast, to the Bride and Groom
This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love.-- Anonymous
Two souls with but a single thought,Two hearts that beat as one.-- Friedrich Halm
To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the wedding cup, whenever you're wrong, admit it; whenever you're right, shut up.-- Ogden Nash






1 comment:
Exciting times! I look forward to the wedding photos!
Post a Comment