TA DA ! Ok, maybe Arthur doesn't think it was quite TA DA but it still looks great. While they were doing this, I was doing the groceries and taking Rachel to get her hair cut. After this, we went to Home Depot and Lowes to get a light to put in it and buy some flowers. Since we had storms coming in, I spent most of the last part of the day rushing to get the flowers in the ground. Arthur put pine mulch around them and bought some granite slabs to make a patio for the grill now that we moved it. I didn't get any pictures since it was dark by then but it is done. As a matter of fact, we had pizza for dinner since I had no time to cook! Sunday, April 15, 2007
April 14th
TA DA ! Ok, maybe Arthur doesn't think it was quite TA DA but it still looks great. While they were doing this, I was doing the groceries and taking Rachel to get her hair cut. After this, we went to Home Depot and Lowes to get a light to put in it and buy some flowers. Since we had storms coming in, I spent most of the last part of the day rushing to get the flowers in the ground. Arthur put pine mulch around them and bought some granite slabs to make a patio for the grill now that we moved it. I didn't get any pictures since it was dark by then but it is done. As a matter of fact, we had pizza for dinner since I had no time to cook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment