Friday, April 27, 2007
April 27th
Thank God it's Friday! It's been a very long week. Today was Wilco Day at work. It didn't really effect me much but Arthur is run ragged. If you've been in a WilcoHess gas station, you've noticed all the promotional signs for cigarettes or Coca-Cola. The company we work for produces all those signs. Today their monthly shipment goes out to almost 300 stores ! After work, we met at Knightdale Seafood and Bar-B-Q to grab dinner. See I've been getting frustrated because I plan our meals and it is difficult when I get home at 5:30, Rachel has to be at work at 6:00 and Daniel at 7:00. How do I plan and cook a meal around that? So I told Daniel to plan dinner last night. We had barbecued chicken, pasta salad, corn and fresh tomatoes. So this morning, when Arthur asked what was for dinner, I told him to plan it. This was his plan! Rachel and Dan had to work so I dropped them off and then when Arthur got out of work we met at the restaurant. It's a typical family run restaurant with cheap meals. Their motto is - if we can fry it , we serve it! Both of us had the popcorn shrimp and fried chicken. Oh and hush puppies -- I love hush puppies. Just bring me a plate of hot, fresh hush puppies and I am completely happy. It's a good thing we don't eat there very often .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Maybe you can try something in the crockpot where people can eat as they come and go.
Yes, I think that is the way to go. Unfortunately it requires forethought and I seem to be short on that lately.
Post a Comment