Baling hay? Although those big round bales are way too big for the horse barn, the farms with cattle around here will use the big, round bales like that.
Round hay bales. They are very common up here in the north. They can be left out in the field all winter, even in the snow. Some farthers do wrap them in some type of plastic, but they sit out all year.
Yup - baling up hay. I love driving around & seeing it like this. And the wraps Deb mentioned - they are solid white. I saw someone make them in to a "snowman" one time. It was cute.
3 comments:
Baling hay? Although those big round bales are way too big for the horse barn, the farms with cattle around here will use the big, round bales like that.
Round hay bales. They are very common up here in the north. They can be left out in the field all winter, even in the snow. Some farthers do wrap them in some type of plastic, but they sit out all year.
Yup - baling up hay. I love driving around & seeing it like this. And the wraps Deb mentioned - they are solid white. I saw someone make them in to a "snowman" one time. It was cute.
Post a Comment