HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!!
I am amazingly blessed. Today I awoke to roses from Arthur. Then I got to IM Ben for awhile. I told him it was wonderful how the army allowed him time off to IM his mother on Mother's Day! Dan brought me a funny card about Moms being the best snooze alarm which was ironic because I had been calling him about 4X to wake for church and a Rachel Ray DVD. Rachel gave me a card and candy for my sweet tooth. I got to have all 3 children that live here with me in church today. Arthur planned a wonderful lunch. (after the Disaster of '03 no one around here forgets Mother's Day) I had told him not to waste money and get frustrated trying to get into a restaurant, it didn't matter as long as I didn't have to cook or clean up (or unwrap it!) I was happy. All the kids participated in getting it together. Andy called after church and then I got to talk to my mom for a little bit. They had gone out for breakfast that morning since he had to work all day.
My roses!
Then there was a surprize gift!
A mixer!
I had recently mentioned that I'd love a kitchenaide for Christmas. Now that I actually have counter space to leave it out, I'd use it. I never expected it for Mother's Day.
Finally, Arthur and I worked in the yard. We are rethinking the grass thing - He cut grass for and hour and a half and it's still not done. Lol! I weedwacked so I'm sensing that I may need a another massage. It was just a wonderful day all around!








3 comments:
Congrats! I adore my Kitchenaid. Don't know how I survived so long without one. I've had mine for 6-7 years now, and it is still a powerhouse!
I love my KitchenAid! It's worth the counter space it takes up! But I love that yours is RED!!! They only came in black and white when I got mine 7-9 years ago. Mine actually HIT THE FLOOR - I was mixing up pizza dough and it was kneading it. I walked away to do something else and the KitchenAid "walked" off the counter! No dents, no dings, and it still works fine.
I use my Kitchen Aid all the time! It's wonderful. Can't wait to hear what all you fix.
Post a Comment