I will confess. This is not a picture from today. I took this over the weekend in Myrtle Beach. But I needed a peaceful, quiet picture (as opposed to the noisy ones I usually post
). We still have no power at work. Things basically went from bad to worse. It looks like they might have to redo the entire office and I don't know if that is something that the owners will want to do. It is frightening to think of both of us being out of work. I'm always a plan-ahead kind of person, so my mind is just spinning. I figured out all the math and how long we'll be able to make it without jobs, what about health insurance, etc. I know -where's my faith, right? Sigh... Arthur did go in and they brought most of the signs they could to the UPS store and shipped it. We have failed the electrical inspection twice already and blown more transformers. They are hoping on getting some of the screens up by tomorrow and run all weekend so we can meet our commitments.

On a brighter note - in keeping with the picture. Ben and Daniel are in Florida having a blast. Please keep them in your prayers that they have a safe and fun vacation!
1 comment:
Those are definitely lovely flowers. Hope all gest worked out with your jobs.
Post a Comment