Tuesday, April 17, 2007

April 17th

Ben sent us this picture. Besides the fact that it's my baby so, of course, it is a wonderful picture, I love the colors in this shot.
Back at home, the winds have finally stopped blowing and it was about 70 today. I put all my plants back out. The screen house is still in pieces in the yard but we'll deal with that this weekend. I think we are going to put a floor down first and then put another one up. It was so nice! Arthur wants to eventually put a permanent screen porch on so we could build right on the wooden floor. My neighbors porch stayed up but he bolted the legs right into his cement (the porch is metal) so we might try something like that. After seeing some of the local damage from these storms, I think we are very fortunate.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the updated picture and visual reminder to continue to pray for him and all of the others serving our country.

I'm glad you'll be able to put up your screen again. It'll be nice to be able to sit outside and enjoy it.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

This is a stunning photo. Praying for Ben.

Debbie said...

Wonderful photo, Michele! You are right, the colors are stiking and what an image of what Ben is living.

Continued prayers for his safety and your peace of mind.