
Sunday morning. Arthur is playing bass in the worship team.

We got home and had lunch in the screen porch. Here's my girls! We have such few chances to just eat, relax and chat together nowadays.

The view of my husband's car as Rachel and I sat on the curb and waited for him to bring the keys. I went to Lowe's to get some more plants and managed to lock my keys in the trunk. Sigh...

More flowers! I put the trailing petunias and something called Wallflower Mix in around my trees. It was much easier planting these plants than the others. We put dirt around my trees. When I planted the walkway, I was digging in Carolina clay. It's kind of like planting in cement. I'm sure you're thinking how beautiful the grass is; why was I complaining. They sod the front of the house so it looks fantastic but the sides of the house look awful!





3 comments:
Your flowers look lovely, Michele and your grass, even if it is just in the front.
We are finally starting to green up, the forsythia has blossomed and a few trees are tinging with green.
Spring is such a glorious time of the year.
ugh.. we've locked our keys in the car a few times ourself.
Your yard looks great! Can you come to FL and do mine? I have a brown thumb!
Post a Comment