Wednesday, April 4, 2007

April 4th

All better! The benefit of a new development - they came out today and put in a new mailbox. I guess because we couldn't get mail they had to replace it right away. Unfortunately, now my mandavilla is far away from the mailbox! I stressed that they needed to be careful of my plant and so their solution was not to go anywhere near it.
We are still enjoying beautiful weather. It hit 83 degrees today. Tonight a cold front is coming through and it will drop to the 50's. Daniel is in RI and it is rainy and cold and he is really missing our sunshine! The bad thing about the beautiful weather has been the pollen. We've broken all records for the sky high pollen counts. I'm not too bad today but yesterday I felt like someone had hit my head with a sledgehammer! I call it fuzzy headed, when I can't put a coherent thought together.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I'm glad you mentioned the plant name. It's pretty! Can't say I've ever heard of it though.
Cynthia