Thursday, June 21, 2007

June 21st


Tobacco Fields
We had today off since we had a fire in the transformer at work. We got a lot done. I had a couple things that I needed to return to the mall so it seemed like a good day for that. We also got some deep cleaning done - moved furniture and vacuumed and that sort of thing. I'm not certain why our dog isn't bald. With all the dog hair that I vacuumed up, he couldn't have any left! We are still having electrical problems so I'm going to work at 12:00 tomorrow. Hopefully, it will all be resolved by then! Arthur is going in at 9:00 since part of the warehouse has power. I'm praying that we are up an running soon.

2 comments:

berrypatch said...

Dog hair - oh my! I can relate! Our last dog had long black hair. The "dust bunnies" of that were sometimes downright scary! When we moved once someone said we had enough hair under our furniture for an entire dog! LOL Our new dog isn't quite so bad - she has shorter hair but she's blond. It's almost worse. :-)

Cynthia said...

I used to get a lot done on my days "off" back when I worked.. now I'm home all the time and I can't keep up with anything.. hmmmm... I must be doing something WRONG (LOL).