Arthur and Dan goofing around with the Christmas decorations.
Another strange day - Nahum's mother in Puerto Rico has pneumonia and they have called the family together. Please pray for his family at this time. We brought the truck back to their house and loaded the chairs and table from church into our van so we could bring them back for them. While we were there, Arthur noticed that Donna's car had a flat tire. So he put on the spare for her and then took the tire to be patched. We stopped at Just Tires on the way home. While we were waiting, one of the employees got in a customer's van to bring it in to be serviced and backed right into our van. Ugh! Not a lot of damage but now I have to bring it to the body shop to get an estimate. I finally made it to the grocery store at about 4:30. I was hoping to decorate but other than decorating Dan we didn't get to far. Lol!






No comments:
Post a Comment