Sunday, November 25, 2007

November 25th


The tree is up!
We went to church and then afterwards I began decorating. There are some things I just can't find. I also found out that candles left in a hot garage for a year do not fare well. I got most of the inside of the house done. I want to get a large wreath for over the fireplace and a few other odds and ends but overall the house looks great! We'll have to do the outside next Saturday since it is raining.

3 comments:

CATHIE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Sorry Michele! That post above me was me . . . I was on someone else's computer so I had to delete it.
I wanted so say thank you for your comment. I have had a very rough week and have not been in the mood to blog. Hopefully soon!

Kristine said...

Michele, your room looks lovely, and I like how you've painted the wall the dark color.