A couple different pictures today. We cleaned, really cleaned! Since we moved here we haven't done a deep cleaning. With the Praise & Worship team coming over tomorrow and Thanksgiving in a couple weeks this seemed like a good weekend to get it done. I will go on record as saying, Arthur is better at cleaning than me; unfortunately he only cleans once a year. Lol!

Our Master Bedroom

The Loft - trying to keep brown dog hair off the blue couch. I also made Arthur move the blue chair back to the loft. It has lived in our bedroom since Arthur's surgery.

The Family Room

Our Formal Living Room

The "Guest" Room (formally known as Sierra's room - and believe me, it didn't look like this!)
It's all ready for my Mom in a couple weeks. The painting is one that Dan did in Art class at school.

Our Master Bedroom

The Loft - trying to keep brown dog hair off the blue couch. I also made Arthur move the blue chair back to the loft. It has lived in our bedroom since Arthur's surgery.

The Family Room

Our Formal Living Room

The "Guest" Room (formally known as Sierra's room - and believe me, it didn't look like this!)
It's all ready for my Mom in a couple weeks. The painting is one that Dan did in Art class at school.





1 comment:
Looking good! I bet it feels so good to have it all done! Now, you are all set for the holiday season!
Post a Comment