Definitely can't not have Thankful Thursday on Thanksgiving! There have been so many blessings this year that it scares me sometimes. Why are we so blessed? Here we go...
1. We were able to spend a whole week with Andy this year - not at a holiday but just a visit.
2. The opportunity came up for a job that I would never have thought of but has turned out to be perfect for me!
3. The Lord provided for us during the 8 weeks that Arthur was out of work and brought a wonderful job opportunity to him.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. " Jeremiah 29:11
4. Rachel got on full-time days at Smithfield's
5. Ben left for Iraq and I have learned to trust in God to protect my son.
" For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways" Psalm 91:11
6. Dan got his license and I have learned to trust in God to protect my son.
7. We got to go back for the family reunion this year. God knows how important some of the "little things" are to us.
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God" Philippians 4:6
8. The Lord brought Christine into Andy's life. I had been praying for a while for the girl that God had been preparing for Andy.
9. We have made some wonderful friends at our church
10. I found out what was wrong with my stomach and it's all better now
11. Sierra has had a learning experience in moving out. It has definitely been a time of maturing for her.
" a wise man listens to advice" Proverbs 12:15
12. Before Ben left for Iraq, Arthur and I went to Kansas to visit with Ben. It was such a blessing to be able to go there and spend time with him before he deployed.






No comments:
Post a Comment