Thursday, January 18, 2007

January 16th


Tuesday night is Ladies' Bible Study night. This is a wonderful group of ladies that have truly blessed me and challenged me. A couple months after we moved here, we began going to Calvary Chapel and right away I began going to the ladies' study. Honestly, I went because I knew it was the only way that I was going to get to know people but I got more than friendship from this group. The first study I participated in was a Beth Moore study. I am not usually extremely emotional ( I am a yankee ) but I was moved to tears throughout most of it. We followed with Epic and then another Beth Moore study. Currently we are doing Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire. This group has gotten beyond the "fill in the blank" answers and has stretched my faith. I know this group of woman have prayed me through the challenges of moving. I am indeed blessed!

No comments: