
No one told me how beautiful North Carolina is! I've been here over a year and I am still amazed. The first picture I put on this blog was taken out my back door, over the pine trees. I took this one when I got home from work tonight. God's creation is so awesome (and I mean that in the gramatically correct way, not the way the teenagers use it!).





3 comments:
Michele, LOVE the photos! It IS beautiful! Your whole moving story continues to inspire me. Dh and I have long held this dream, sometimes taking small actions to pursue it, other times leaving that dream on the shelf for literally years. We are currently again looking at somewhere in the east--SW Virginia area. IF it's something we are going to do, we need to do it soon. We are NOT getting any younger, and it would be a move to enhance our lives, make a big change, NOT a retirement move!
Anyway. I look forward to seeing more of NC, which I've never seen before!
Shots of the sky can be very tricky. You did a great job on this one! I really like the transition from light to dark, and that you were able to capture the colors.
This is a beautiful photo--such rich colors!
Post a Comment