Sunday, November 11, 2007
November 10th
I'm struggling to get over a cold today. I skipped Crown Ministries last night and didn't really have any plans for today. I did make it to the library and the grocery store - stayed under my budget! After Praise & Worship practice, Arthur and I watched The Ultimate Gift. What a fantastic movie. Terry and Steve had recommended it. In the movie, a wealthy grandfather (James Garner) dies and leaves a video will to his spoiled, rich grandson. The grandson has to complete several different steps (gifts) to be able to claim his inheritance (The Ultimate Gift). At first the grandson follows through just to get the money, but he ends up truly growing through the experience. Although it was somewhat predictable, it wasn't overly sappy, was well-acted and made you think. When I turned it on, I think Arthur figured that he would doze off during it(after all nothing got blowed up) but we both stayed up until 11:30 watching it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
We LOVED this movie, too!
Post a Comment