Previous | List | Next
My Baby!
Happy Veterans Day! I want to thank all the men and women who have fought and sacrificed for our country.
I am so proud of my son for following in the footsteps of these men. I love you Ben!
Michele -I saw your post on SHS and had to come take a look. Bless your son as he serves his country. Laura in MO
Cousin Robin is proud too:)
Just so you know, it's says that I am writing at 3:46 am, but it's actually 6:39am, weird?
Thank you Ben from the bottom of my families heart for serving and protecting our country! May the Lord bless you and keep you!Emily and Family
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Michele -
I saw your post on SHS and had to come take a look. Bless your son as he serves his country.
Laura in MO
Cousin Robin is proud too:)
Just so you know, it's says that I am writing at 3:46 am, but it's actually 6:39am, weird?
Thank you Ben from the bottom of my families heart for serving and protecting our country! May the Lord bless you and keep you!
Emily and Family
Post a Comment