Wednesday, July 18, 2007

July 12th


Our journey to RI
I decided that since I didn't want to crash blogger with the 178 pictures I took and also in keeping with Project 365, I'll post one that represents our day and then change the slide show to put the RI pictures on. We left at 6 AM (ugh!) . This is definitely the most representative picture - Arthur drove and then I drove and then Arthur drove and so on. Sierra wanted her own car so she followed us. Rachel rode with her but she doesn't drive so Sierra had to drive all the way by herself. She found out that it's a lot harder to drive 14 hrs straight than she thought. We made really good time until we hit the Connecticut border. I'm sorry if anyone is from Connecticut but I dread driving through there. You just crawl for about 2 hrs and never even see what the problem is. We got to my Mom's at about 8:00 and then went to Chelo's for dinner.
Oh and at about 2:00 Dan called to say the air conditioning wasn't working. Why do things break as soon as you leave? We spent most of the weekend going back and forth with our warrenty people, the air conditioning people, Centex, and Dan trying to get it fixed.

No comments: