" Have fun storming the castle!"
Now if you are a Princess Bride fan you immediately know what I am talking about; Otherwise you'll just think I am crazy .
We headed out Tuesday morning at 6 am. My Mom and Andy are saying goodbye. Lol! We made good time until we hit the North Carolina border when we hit a horrible rainstorm. We made the trip in 13 hrs this time so that wasn't bad. I didn't realize how exhausted I was until we sat down. Between too much fun and not sleeping well, it all caught up with me. By 9:30, I was miserable and not fit to be around other humans. By 10, I was out like a light. I love travelling but there is no place like home (especially your own bed!)






1 comment:
"Do you think it will work?"
"It would take a miracle."
"Have fun!"
Love the Princess Bride!!!
:)
Post a Comment