Friday, July 27, 2007

July 25th



Just a peaceful shot of one of my candles. Most of you know at this point that Arthur lost his job today. With all of the problems with the company, they basically split his job between 2 other managers. He was offered a job paying half his original salary. He is taking it until he finds something else but we can not make ends meet long on that. So we still need prayer that he finds a new job. He actually had a phone interview with a companythis evening that sounds promising but it would be a commute right now and eventually a possible move. Please continue to pray for God’s guidance through this situation and especially that we will be open to his will.

I'm a little overwhelmed and angry over the way it was handled - just handled very unprofessionally and just not right. But I am trusting in God that all will work out according to His plan for us.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Nice candle shot. So sorry about the job loss, but I'm hoping there is something better just around the corner!