Saturday, July 21, 2007

July 15th

Uncle Roger and Aunt Linda

Sunday, we attended Riverpoint Church. It was our "sister" church to the church Arthur pastored. It was fun seeing everyone. Right after church, we went to Uncle Roger and Aunt Linda's house for our family reunion. I thought it was appropriate that I post our hosts' picture. They have a beautiful home with a pool that they love to share. We missed last year's reunion since we had just moved. I'm so glad we were able to go back this year. After the reunion, we went over our friend's, the Blackburns, home for a late dinner. We had a wonderful visit with them.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh, that is very sad about your old house.

I didn't realize that Arthur had pastored.

It looks like you had a great trip, Michelle!

Cynthia said...

I didn't realize that Arthur was a pastor either. How nice that you were able to go to the reunion this year.