
I am so thankful to God for :
1. Being able to instant message Ben in Iraq. I just spoke to him for an hour! He's doing great.
2. Getting a new non-stressful job. I don't think I realized how stressed and paranoid I had gotten until I had gotten out! I guess I was the frog in the boiling water. Oh and I wasn't searching for a job, God placed this in my lap!
3. Getting a new job 2 days before my husband lost his
4. Having the chance to go back to RI before Arthur lost his job. We wouldn't have be able to justify spending the money if it happened before.
5. Having my son, Andy, find a wonderful girl that truly makes him happy and getting a chance to meet her in RI. I don't mean to scare you, but I've been praying for you Christine!
6. Having a little money in the bank so that if we make frugal decisions, we should be ok for a little while for Arthur to find a new job.
7. Knowing that God has orchestrated everything so it is all in His perfect timing!
8. For these words: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose" Romans 8:27-29





1 comment:
I'm also thankful for IM and text message! So glad your new job is working out well for you.
Post a Comment