Saturday, July 7, 2007

July 7th


PHOTO HUNTERS THEME - FAKE


Photohunters has a theme each Saturday. I figured that it might jump start my photos when I can't think of anything to take a picture of or it's just one of those boring days.

Today, we had a Ladies' Bible Study and Breakfast at the church. There was about 20 women there! Other than that, we just did some errands and took it easy. Every weekend has been so busy and next weekend we'll be in RI so it was nice to do nothing. As they said in Office Space - "I did nothing and it was all I thought it would be". Lol!

2 comments:

Kathy in WA said...

I think the Photo hunters idea is great. So nice to have some help in, as you say, jump starting the creative photo juices. :)

Cynthia said...

I'm about a month behing in posting my Photohunters pictures. I need to get them caught up. I have them all. I just haven't had time to post them.